The temperature is rising to new levels of heat and summers are getting hotter than ever. With everyone sweating out and feeling thirsty every minute, it becomes obvious to sip chilled drinks. Just a sip of cold water or other beverage feels like a heavenly touch under the scorching sun. But, the problem is that even the beverage you have along gets warm in no time. The only solution here is to invest in a tri-ply bottle that promises to keep your beverage hot or cold for more than 24 hours.
Yes, it is possible to feel the coldness even on a hot day with your favorite beverage in stainless steel bottle or insulated water bottle with the advanced tri-ply tech in it.
If you are wondering which beverage can and cannot go into your steel bottle, here are quick details about the same.
- Chilled Water- Water has to be the most basic but fundamental need of every person. Nothing beats the feeling of chilled water going down your throat when it is becoming all sweaty outside. Tri-ply tech bottles will keep water chilled even when you wake up in the middle of the night to quench your night thirsts.
- Cold Coffee- This goes without saying for all the cold coffee lovers out there. If you are someone who cannot function well without caffeine kicking in, here is some good news. Pour your favorite coffee into the tri-ply bottle in the morning and you will find it still cold while leaving your office in the evening/ night.
- Buttermilk- An Indian and specifically a Punjabi would go gaga about having buttermilk/ lassi any time of the day. And, if you also smiled, you know that this beverage is best enjoyed only when chilled. So, buy an insulated water bottle to keep your traditionally beloved drink cold for several hours.
- Energy Drinks- If you are one of the fitness-conscious persons going to the gym regularly, you would know the significance of having energy drinks along. The thing about protein or energy drinks is that they taste pleasant only when chilled. So, you should try Pexpo’s Kayo shaker or other tri-ply bottles for such coldness.
- Smoothies- Plain water or typical coffees are not everybody’s cup of drink; some people like fruit touch to their beverages. Smoothies do not go well when warm; keep their freshness and flavor intact by keeping them chilled for a long time. For this, you need a tri-ply bottle ensuring cold tasty smoothies.
- Ice Cubes- Yes, it is right; why should you restrict the utility of a tri-ply insulated bottle to just beverages? Put some ice cubes in it and use them on the go whenever needed. The good thing is that you are very likely to see your cubes in pristine form without having them melted in such a bottle.
If you have some favorite and specific teas that you enjoy at a lower temperature, you can go ahead with that choice also. People sometimes also use tri-ply bottles to enjoy their cold yogurts while traveling, driving, etc. So, wait no more and get yourself a tri-ply steel bottle to feel the refreshing cold vibes even on a hot day.