Welcome to PEXPO!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for using the website of Placero International Pvt Ltd which is https://pexpo.in.
We assume that you accept certain terms and conditions whenever you access the mentioned website. Do not proceed with the website if you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions stated herein.
Terminology Used At Our Website
- “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company.
- “Customer”, “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person logged on this website.
- “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves.
- Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated products or services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law.
Unless otherwise stated, Placero International Pvt Ltd and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on PEXPO. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from PEXPO for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from PEXPO
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from PEXPO
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from PEXPO
- Redistribute content from PEXPO
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Terms And Conditions Template.
About Comments/ Feedback
- Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information on the website. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions.
- Placero International Pvt Ltd does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Placero International Pvt Ltd, agents, and/or affiliates.
- To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Placero International Pvt Ltd shall not be liable for the Comments or any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the comments on this website.
- Placero International Pvt Ltd reserves the right to monitor all comments and to remove any comment which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or causes a breach of the Terms and Conditions.
Furthermore, you warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consent to do so.
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party.
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant Placero International Pvt Ltd a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
About Hyperlinking To Our Content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- News organizations
- Search engines
Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other website information so long as the link:
- it is not in any way deceptive,
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services, and
- fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources
- dot.com community sites
- associations or other groups representing charities
- online directory distributors
- internet portals
- accounting, law, and consulting firms
- educational institutions and trade associations
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that:
- the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses,
- the organization does not have any negative records with us,
- the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Placero International Pvt Ltd, and
- the link is in the context of general resource information.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Placero International Pvt Ltd. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Placero International Pvt Ltd’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
About Content Liability
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that arise on your website. No link(s) should appear on any website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
About Your Privacy
About Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You approve removing all links to our Website upon request immediately. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and the linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
About Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
- govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.